Welcome to our website for our holiday lodges in north Devon.
Welcome to our website for these two lodges in Hartland Forest, north Devon.
Click the picture for more detail.
| Forest View
3 bedroom 2 bathroom
2 bedroom 2 bathroom
sleeps 4 (+1)
Click here for Late Availability offers.
| Key features for each lodge
- The lodges are detached with their own key operated entrance door.
- Fully equipped kitchens including crockery, cutlery and utensils.
- Full size electric oven and 4 hotplate hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle & coffee percolator.
- Flat screen TV, DVD / video player, CD player/radio.
- Forest View has DAB/FM radio with IPod dock.
- High chair & cot available on request (cot bedding not provided).
- Forest view has a washing machine.
- Bedding, linen & house towels provided.
- Valley view can sleep 5 using the sofa-bed in the lounge. There is an additional charge of £20 / stay for bedding.
- Heating inclusive, provided by thermostatically controlled convection heaters.
- Patio furniture with table & seats.
- Forest View has south facing decking, Valley View has covered veranda.
- Free coarse fishing on two lakes with picnic table and constructed fishing pitches.
- Adjacent car parking for 2 cars. (Valley View has one allocated space with additional parking in the main car park.
- Well behaved pets accepted.
- The lodges are strictly non-smoking.
- Payment accepted by credit/debit card with the security of PayPal or cheque.
- No additional booking fees or card supplements.
- Both lodges can be booked for larger groups and a discount will be applied.
Some comments from our Guest book.
Take extra bread for ducks! Very comfortable accommodation. Mrs YB.
(Particular strengths are) Peacefulness, location to towns and beaches. Mr SF.
The layout of the lodge was good also nice and bright. Very spacious. Also good information about surrounding areas, shops, supermarkets. The caretaker was very friendly and helpful. Mrs DY
'we found the lodge exceptionally well equipped and comfortable' HR
| Updated October 2015