Forest View and Valley View holiday lodges
Welcome to our website for these two luxury lodges at Hartland Forest, north Devon.
| Forest View
3 bedroom 2 bathroom
2 bedroom 2 bathroom
sleeps 4 (+1)
| Key features
- The lodges are detached with their own key operated entrance door.
- Fully equipped kitchens including crockery, cutlery and utensils.
- Full size electric oven and 4 hotplate hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle & coffee percolator.
- Flat screen TV, DVD / video player, CD player/radio.
- Forest View has DAB/FM radio & IPod doc.
- High chair & cot available on request (cot bedding not provided).
- Forest view has a washing machine.
- Bedding, linen & house towels provided.
- Patio furniture with table & seats.
Forest View has south facing decking, Valley View has covered veranda.
- Free coarse fishing on two lakes with picnic table and constructed fishing pitches.
- Adjacent car parking for 2 cars. (Valley View has one allocated space with additional parking in the main car park.
- Well behaved pets accepted.
- The lodges are strictly non-smoking.
- Payment accepted by credit/debit card with the security of PayPal or cheque.
- No additional booking fees or card supplements.
- Both lodges can be booked for larger groups and a discount will be applied.
Some comments from our Guest book.
Take extra bread for ducks! Very comfortable accommodation. Mrs YB.
(Particular strengths are) Peacefulness, location to towns and beaches. Mr SF.
The layout of the lodge was good also nice and bright. Very spacious. Also good information about surrounding areas, shops, supermarkets. The caretaker was very friendly and helpful. Mrs DY
'we found the lodge exceptionally well equipped and comfortable' HR
Late availability offers
Valley View short(ish) break
Sunday 17th - Fri 22nd August now reduced from £595 to £476. (based on former nightly rate of £119 / night)
Full week offers.
Week beginning 30th August £490.00
Week beginning 30th August £392.00
A 15 % discount is available to any seniors (bus pass age) who book a full week between 30th August and 13th September.
No booking fee.
Please phone / text 07914908974 or
Click here to email us with any enquiry
| Updated 23/07/2014